"The sweet calm sunshine of October, now warms the low spot; upon its grassy mold. The pur0ple oak-leaf falls; the birchen bough drops its bright spoil like arrow-heads of gold." - William Cullen Bryant
How time flies so fast is just one of the life’s wonder and I couldn’t thank enough for all the blessings that the Lord has given to me and every wake-ups that give me the chance to spend time more with my love ones.
Looking back, I had a beautiful and tough moments of September and here are some of them, in bullets:
- 55Went to Danasan Eco Adventure Park, Danao City, Cebu with my dearest boyfie and bestie. First time I was able to ride a horse and all-terrain vehicle (ATV) and it was really fun!!!
- Happy about the thought that I have my own room and I can decorate and design it whatever I want.
- Was able to surprised my boyfriend on his birthday. Prepared a party for him and sent a gift. Hahaha! I really love surprises, like he never thought I could do something for him for the first time.
- Wasn’t able to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday with him since I couldn’t got the chance to be there because we are somewhat miles apart.
- Collaborations and sponsorships.
- New followers and sweet messages from fellow bloggers.
I think these are the top of my list and I’m looking forward for an awesome month of October! Hoorraaay! But I don’t expect much about it since I would be more busy since “ber” months are just extremely busy for the kind of work that I’m into.